You Are Here：Home> Activity
How to Clean and Maintain Gas Water Heater
Electric water heater water tank is large, but the cleaning opening available is very limited; gas water heater so-called water tank, which is almost a bending copper pipe, can not be used for plug-in cleaning.
Water heater scale removal must be seen
Gas water heater has been used for a long time, and scale blockage often occurs. A rubber hose can be found, one end is connected to the tap, the other end is connected to the hot water outlet pipe. The tap can be turned on and the water is discharged from the cold water inlet pipe by water pressure. If the discharge of water is very laborious, you can use a very thin cone to poke upward from the cold water inlet pipe. The action must be slow. Never break the screen that accumulates scale. It should be noted that after each bathing, we must release the hot water from the pipeline. It is better to flush it with cold water for a while to avoid remaining scale blocking.
Electric water heater should replace magnesium rod in time and remove scale in time.
If you buy an enamel liner water heater, you should pay attention to the timely replacement of magnesium rods.
Enamel inner liner is made by burning a layer of inorganic ceramic glaze on common steel plate. It is not rusty and costs 1/4 to 1/6 of stainless steel inner liner. However, the processing technology of enamel inner liner requires higher requirements. If the technology level is not enough, air bubbles or pinholes are easily produced in the production process. At the same time, the brittleness of enamel is high, and the vibration and collision during transportation and installation are prone to scale explosion.
In addition, enamel will gradually dissolve and exfoliate in hot water, technically known as "weight loss in boiling water". All these factors will cause the exposed ordinary steel plate under the enamel coating. The common steel plate contains more impurities such as carbon and sulfur, which is easy to corrode and leak water.
So what's the effect of magnesium rods in the tank of water heater?
Magnesium rods are used as sacrificial anodes in water heaters. Because the metal activity of magnesium is higher than that of iron, when magnesium rod and common steel plate are exposed at the same time, magnesium rod is corroded first instead of steel plate, so as to achieve the purpose of protecting inner gallbladder.
How often do you change the magnesium bar?
According to the different water quality, the magnesium rod in the enameled inner liner water heater needs to be replaced in one to two years. Otherwise, once the magnesium rod is used up, your water heater will soon corrode and leak. You should also pay attention to the cost of replacing magnesium rods. It's free to replace magnesium bars during the warranty period, but you have to pay for the materials when the warranty period exceeds.
Ten Cautions for Daily Maintenance of Water Heaters
1. Systematic sewage discharge should be carried out regularly to prevent pipeline blockage, and the water tank should be cleaned to ensure the water quality is clean. When sewage is discharged, as long as the normal intake is ensured, the sewage valve is opened and the clean water is discharged from the sewage valve.
2. Clean up the dust and dirt on the transparent cover of solar collector container regularly, and keep the cover clean to ensure high transmittance. Cleaning should be carried out in the morning or evening when the sunshine is not strong and the temperature is low to prevent the transparent cover from being crushed by cold water.
3. Pay attention to check whether the transparent cover is damaged or not. If it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
4. For the vacuum tube solar water heater, it is necessary to check the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube or whether the inner glass tube is broken. When the barium-titanium getter of the vacuum tube turns black, it means that the vacuum degree has decreased and the collector tube needs to be replaced.
5. In addition to cleaning the vacuum tube, the solar water heater with vacuum tube should also clean the reflecting plate at the same time.
6. Inspect pipelines, valves, float valves, solenoid valves, connecting hoses and other leakage phenomenon, if any, should be repaired in time.
7. If the heat absorbing coating of the collector is damaged or falls off, it should be repaired in time. All brackets and pipes are painted once a year to prevent corrosion.
8. Prevent sunburn. The circulation system stops circulating, which is called smoothing. Smoothing will cause the temperature inside the collector to rise, damage the coating, make the insulation layer of the box deformed, glass cracking and other phenomena. The cause of sulphurization may be blockage of circulating pipes, insufficient cold water supply in natural circulation system and lower water level in hot water tank than that in upper circulation pipes, and the stoppage of circulating pumps in forced circulation system.
9. Install all-weather hot water system with auxiliary heat source. Regularly check whether the auxiliary heat source device and heat exchanger are working properly or not. The auxiliary heat source is heated by electric heat pipe. Before using the auxiliary heat source, it is necessary to ensure that the leakage protection device works reliably, otherwise it can not be used. For the heat pump-solar heating system, we should also check whether the heat pump compressor and fan work properly, regardless of which part of the problem should be timely troubleshooting.
10. When the temperature is lower than 0 C in winter, the flat-plate system should empty the water in the collector; if the forced circulation system with the function of the anti-freezing control system is installed, the anti-freezing system can be started, and the water in the system need not be emptied.